Skip to main content

A New Start.

A Step I should have taken LONG ago... -JustBeyond
Hi To all who are reading this entry,

Today, I am leaving my Procrastination behind and stepping on the journey of Weight loss transformation. Looking at so many of the people before and after, I have finally and successfully saw what was causing me to be like that. It was me. So bye bye. Chips, chocolate, and all those junks.

So, starting March 2018, I started my exercise and started a little too minimal portion control and lost 7 kg of weight with 2 inches less from all sides. But this didn’t happen in 1, 2 or 3 months. But, this took 7 months. So, with proper exercise but improper diet, I lost 7 kgs In 7 months. Which I thought was amazing. But, when you are an 82 kg person and you need to get to a goal of 55-60kg. This is not a good figure at all. 2 inches less doesn’t even show. But then again, a little portion control did help me achieve this much and I was thankful.

So, when half of September is now gone, I woke up again. Much to my surprise, I woke up with a confidence. I changed my habits. It took one week. I weighed, measured, and researched a lot of options. And I finally found myself in a spot that this time... IT REALLY IS.

So, officially, I started on 24th September 2018. And this is day 3. These are the reading of 23rd September 2018.

ü  Weighing 78kg,
ü  Waist 35,
ü  Lower abs 43.5,
ü  Hip 46.5,
ü  Thigh (r&l) 26.5,
ü  Arms 13.5,
ü  Back 33.5.

I am now going through a 7-day belly fat and lean legs challenge by Lucy and her YouTube video comment section shows a few comments from those who did and it has worked. So, after 7 days I will again update on my inches and weight.

So, for eating, I am not following any plan, but I have taken a lot from the net.
For example, my First Day plan was…

Mushroom Omelet and grapefruit juice (fresh) for Breakfast, Chicken Bones Soup for lunch, Pasta veggies Salad for dinner. I had my dinner at 8. And had green tea after 8. Nothing after that. My snacks included almonds and dates.
I was energetic the next day and I felt light. I am drinking a lot of water too. And exercising in the morning for 2 hours.

So, let’s see what happens. Hope to bring change in me and need all the motivation I can get.

Hope to see you giving me tips and all the motivation I need to pull this off.

Toddles,
Just Beyond
-The Beyond Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Cooking! White Sauce...

The Best Recipe for the WHITE sauce. I love cooking and experimenting. And today, when I was making a vegetable and chicken pasta, I made a WHITE sauce to compliment it. By far, it is the amazing recipe I came up with! My mom and my siblings ate it with such relish that they went so far to lick their plates clean. I was so angry to myself, for not taking pictures so I could post it for you guys. But, rest assured I would soon, Insha’Allah!! Well, the recipe goes… Ingredients: 1 tablespoon Butter 1 teaspoon cooking oil 1 teaspoon caraway seeds 1 teaspoon onion seeds 2 cloves crushed garlic 2 tablespoon flour 1 cup milk (or more) Half bunch of spring onion A handful of black olives Salt to taste Black pepper to taste Recipe: 1.    In a pan, put butter and cooking oil and put it to heat, when it starts bubbling, put caraway seeds, onion seeds and crushed garlic. Sauté it till it is fragrant. 2.   After this put flour and make a dough kind

It's all about Biryani!

Biryani Case Study Making biryani today at home made me think of a blog entry. If you live in Pakistan and aren’t familiar with biryani, than you are not Pakistani at all (may be it is saying much, but truth is hard). Biryani is loved by everyone in Pakistan and everywhere else in the world and so are the versions that are loved. From Sindh to Hyderabad to Bombay, all the version are being loved and liked by all ages. I remember when I was a small kid, biryani was an occasional treat. I used to beg my mother to make me one and she said it takes time. “No beta, biryani takes 3 hours and I have a lot of work.” My mom used to say. Chapter closed. Now, people make biryani in 1 hour and well, they are not that good. Either ‘Thumbs up’ or ‘thumbs down’. Sindhi or Hyderabadi biryani , to me it sounds the same and smells the same. Taste changes as you differ the layering process. Some says that hyderabadi is made only from yogurt and no tomatoes are used. Some says that Sindhi biry

How to De-Stress? Part 1

Hiya, If you type in the search bar of any search engine, it would give you numerous ways to de-stress your life. Some work for some, some work for others and some work for nobody. De stressors is a name given to those remedies or ways that make you calm and peaceful and pull the stress out of you. Let’s talk about some common and uncommon ways. Exercise There are numerous people who are affected by stress and to de stress themselves, they opt for exercise. Whether it be a jog on the tread or yoga, cardio or weight resistance. It does help in making you feel good about yourself. You vent out anger by vigorously working out or simply punching the bag. But, for me, this is a total loss (sometimes) as I am really too distracted by my thoughts. Beach Long walk on beaches are a really a plus point. On crack of dawn or for a sunset scene, both time of the days are pretty stress reliever. Bare foot makes you re attach yourself to earth. The sound of the waves make yo